1. Do you speak a foreign language? 2. How well do you know English?
3. What is your accent in English? 4. I am capable of speaking English smoothly.
5. I have no trouble communicating with native English speakers. 6. The answer is definitely positive, I can do both well.
7. I prefer American English, and I speak it as well. 8. I passed CET Band 6, I have strong language skills in reading and writing，but my oral English is a little bit weak.
9. I think my pronunciation is OK, but what I need to improve is to enlarge my vocabulary. 10. I used to be an interpreter in English.
Dialogue 1 How good is your Mandarin?
Mandarin is the language I spoke since I was a child. So I can speak it very fluently. What dialect do you understand?
I can speak and read Cantonese because I worked in Guangdong for many years. Dialogue 2
Do you speak a foreign language? Yes. I am capable of speaking English smoothly.
I have been learning English for years. How well do you know English?
I have no trouble communicating with native English Speaker. I even taught spoken English in a training school.