有奖纠错
| 划词

Major proteins: b-lactoglobulin, a-lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobulin.

主要蛋白组成是-乳球蛋白,-乳白蛋白,牛血清白蛋白,免疫球蛋白.

评价该例句:好评差评指正

Consequent upon the structural flexibility and the ligand binding, circulating albumin exhibits chemical and physical microheterogeneity.

由于其结构变性配体结合不同,循环中白蛋白表现出化学物理微观不均一性。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

Penicillinase,hematein and nano gold colloid were immobilized,as a modified membrane,on a plane Pt electrode by glutaraldehyde-bovine serum albumin.

用戊二醛-牛血清白蛋白交联法霉素酶、纳米金胶氧化苏木精同时修饰在铂电极,制成电流型电化学生物传感器。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

Conclusion Microdose albumin detection is a sensitive,convenient and quick method which can be widely applied in the routine labs.

结论尿微量白蛋白测定是一种灵敏、简便、快速测定方法。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

Semiantigen sulfamethoxydiazine (SMD) was coupled with carrier protein bovine serum albumin (BSA) to prepare complete antigen SMD BSA by glutaraldehyde method.

采用戊二醛法,半抗原磺胺对甲氧嘧啶(SMD)与载体牛血清白蛋白(BSA)偶联,制得磺胺对甲氧嘧啶全抗原SMD-BSA。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

As a result of PE therapy, the clinical symptoms eased up sooner, the icterus slacked up, albumin and cholinesterase elevated , PT resumed, alexin ...

结论PE为重型肝炎一种行之有效治疗方法。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

用户正在搜索


lycopodium, Lycopods, lycopsid, Lycopsida, lycoramine, lycoremine, lycorenine, Lycoriidae, lycorine, Lycoris,

相似单词


3G, 401(K), a,

声明:以上例句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。

2017级专外有声

90% of plasma is water. The remaining 10% contains nutrients, electrolytes, gases, wastes, albumin, clotting factors, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. The pH of the plasma is steady at about 7.4.

血浆90%是水。剩下10%包含营养素,电解质,气,废物,白蛋白,血因子,抗,酶和激素。血浆pH稳定在约7。4。

评价该例句:好评差评指正
2017级专外有声

Plasma is the liquid part of the blood and consists of water, dissolved proteins, sugar, salts, hormones, and other substances. The four major plasma proteins are albumin, globulin, fibrinogen, and prothrombin.

血浆是血部分,由水,溶解蛋白质,糖,盐,激素和其他物质组成。四种主要血浆蛋白是白蛋白,球蛋白,纤维蛋白原和血酶原。

评价该例句:好评差评指正

用户正在搜索


lycurin, Lydda, lyddite, Lydgate, Lydia, Lydian, lydimycin, lydite, lydol, lye,

相似单词


3G, 401(K), a,
[+反馈]
  • 微信二维码

    关注我们的微信

  • 手机客户端二维码

    下载手机客户端

赞助商链接