OG01 Recording 1-6
The official Cambridge guide to IELTS, by Pauline Cullen, Amanda French and Vanessa Jakeman, published by Cambridge University Press and University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate 2014. This recording is copyright.
Recording 2-1. You will hear a telephone conversation between a man and his daughter Susie about a birthday party they need to organise.
2. You will hear a woman speaking on the radio about buying presents for people of different ages.
3. You will hear two biology students explaining their research ideas to their university lecturer.
4. You will hear an ecology student giving a presentation about a recent field trip to Canada.
Recording 3-1. I'm not sure, but I think it starts with an F.
2. No, I'm pretty sure it's double L.
3. Is that M for Mary?
4. Sorry, was that last letter a T or a C?
5. Do you know if it's spelt with a C-H or S-H? 下载全新《每日英语听力》客户端，查看完整内容